We all headed over to Liam's party at Pump It Up Jr....or to Liam "the bounce house"! It was our family and Liam's playgroup, which ended up being 10 kids. It was a perfect size and we had the place to ourselves. No captions needed, just check out all the fun!







After some serious bouncing, we moved into the party room for pizza and cupcakes. I don't think I've seen anything as cute as a toddler dinner party :)








Liam even blew out his own candle...by blowing through his nose not his mouth :) Oh well, we'll work on that for next year!



I just had to post the next few pics of the birthday boy that Aunt Steph took. I know he's a big boy now, but all I see is my sweet, little baby. How does he keep getting cuter?!


After the party, we had a big lunch back at our house and Liam opened his presents. He and Pres had a great time checking out all his new stuff. Here he is with the kitchen that Nick and I bought him and his new train table.The boys had a great birthday(s)...I guess eventually we are going to have to teach Liam that usually your birthday does not go on for days :)
2 comments:
Nice pics, can the Grandparents B get copies they are always asking for new pictures.
Thanks
What a GREAT weekend celebrating Liam and Nick's birthday. I am so happy that we were able to be a part of it all! I LOVED being able to see how smart he is by knowing the states on his placemat, listening to him on the monitor talking when going to bed or waking up, eating like a champ, how he says everyones first and last names, and even pitching a total fit when he had to leave his new train table to go to the baseball game! Thank you so much for including us. We can't wait to see you again soon!
Love Aunt Steph
Post a Comment