Me: What do you want to wear today?
Liam: Wear messy! (that's what the shirt says on it)
Me: Okay, what shorts do you want to wear with it?
Liam: No pants.
Me: Hmm okay, so what else are you going to wear then?
Liam: Wear boots!
Alright, dude go for it!


Every morning (well every meal actually), Liam sits at the kitchen table to eat and looks out into the back yard. We have our own "pet" bunny rabbit who apparently lived here before we did and decided to stay. We also got Liam a water table since everyone (ie. his playgroup) has one. So at every meal he begs to go outside and "go find bunny rabbit" or "play in ocean" (Sidenote: Since we lived at the beach, we started calling Dal's pool an ocean...now Liam calls all bodies of water the ocean). Actually there are days when I just open the blinds at 7 am and he is asking to go out. He loves, LOVES his back yard. Here is one of those days when he went out at 7am....yes he's in his Thomas the Train jammies still :)

I also have to post our blue bonnet pictures from a few weeks ago. We were lucky that it was almost the end of the season and that there were no law officials around because Liam was definitely more into picking them then sitting in them :)
We also had our first day at Mal and Dal's pool today! The swim lessons really paid off...Liam was kicking, paddling, going under and floating. Of course there was a popsicle break involved....
On to ziggy. First, I'm so sad to also admit I have a 12 week ultrasound photo that I haven't scanned to post yet. I know a month late, but I'm going to get it posted because this is their baby book. And besides, Nick took one look at it and determined the sex....which no you can't tell yet, much less who can read those blurry early ultrasounds?! But it was still so funny and I guess we'll see if he's right in about a month! ziggy is FINALLY letting up on me a little. I have only taken zofran twice this week, and really only been sick once. I'm feeling back to normal and really starting to love being pregnant again. My bump is coming back sooo much faster the second time. I hear that's normal but right now, I look like I did when I was 6 months pregnant with Liam. I can't lie though, I love the bump :) And since I finally told my work, ziggy can come out of hiding. It was getting pretty tricky that last week, so I'm sure they weren't totally surprised when I announced it. One of the sweet things that my children share are their nightly talks. Yes every night Liam lays his head on my tummy to "listen" to ziggy. Sometimes he jumps up with a really excited face and goes "come 'er dada, listen ziggy!!" So then Nick will listen too, to what is probably air bubbles :) Liam also tells ziggy "love you" and I can't wait till he can feel ziggy moving from within. Here is one their talks...(please excuse my tummy from this angle, blegh)
Finally, we want to send a special Get Well message to Lynn! She recently took Liam for frozen yogurt(s) with Mal and Dal and plays cars with him...she's def in with him :)
Yup...he's double fisting it :)
2 comments:
love the post! liam is such a ham. i love it!! yes, matt was hurting soooooooooo badly saturday day. i'll never forget his 1230am voicemail to me.. something along the lines of "you're gonna be mad at me and represent'n the allen moms group garble garble, click."
geez.
Here I am rereading this post. I love and look forward everyday to hearing about all the new things Liam does. He is such a happy little guy! Can't wait to just sit in the backyard with him. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment