Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 5, 2008: Liam's sing-a-long with Daddy!

Today Nick watched Liam while I went to class. They had a great day with long walks, a visit to the ocean and farmer's market, and of course a premiership soccer game. After I got home, I could tell Liam was very happy and he and Nick had a cute song that I just had to film. Liam is not only 'singing' along, but if you listen, you will hear his first laugh!! This moment was priceless...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious, precious!!! the coos are sweet, but the laugh is awesome. nick is not bad either!! can't wait to see all of you, lovelovelove mallie

Amelia and Adam said...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH we love it here at Kari's new abode!! We will play it all night long!!!
-aunt milla and kikis

Anonymous said...

Nick, you are a great dad! It is great to see you take such an active role in your child's life. Keep this up because they get big quick. Congrats on your family.
-Paul D

Anonymous said...

Nick,
I love seeing you soooooooo happy!
Liam sounds and looks like such a happy alert little boy!
I love you very much.

mom
(debbie)

i really wanted to cry when i saw and heard the video

Unknown said...

Hey nick, I need a background singer for The Four Kicks next single. you interested?

adam

p.s. the kid was kind of cute too

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! that is the most precious ever!!! & nick has a nice voice too! does liam like the vanilla paci's? can't wait to be 110% better so i can come over to play! xoxojennifer

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh adorable!!! His laugh is so precious. Thanksgiving get here already!

Love you,
Aunt Linds

Anonymous said...

I love it!! So cute, he is getting so big already!!! Can't wait to see you guys! Love rachey