November 2, 2008: Month o' Mal, Lindsey's visit, and Halloween!
There are so many pictures to post! Here are some of my favorites from the past two weeks...
Liam is really getting into his books now...
But of course, he always loves playing cards...
He is just getting so big...look at all the things he can do: hold a rattle, sit up in his Bumbo chair...and the last pic is just how big physically he's getting!
Liam had so much fun meeting Aunt Linds...his future godmother!
Liam had a great first Halloween. We passed out candy (to all 3 of our trick-or-treaters) and then went to the Jotas for a party. We dressed up as a punk rock family...you can't really see Liam's mohawk or band t-shirt but he was pretty cute. What does stand out is Nick's eyeliner :)
As everyone knows, we were blessed to live with Mallie for the month of October. She not only watched Liam so I could go to class and clinicals ,but also made our meals and stocked our freezer with 20 more meals! She made my transition back to school very easy and we can't thank her enough for helping us. She and Liam had some good bonding time and here are some of our favorite pics from the month...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I. MISS. LIAM!!!!! 26 days and counting til we get to snuggle again. the rocking chair is waiting. xoxoxo mallie
What a sweet sweet little boy!...and so loved! Grandma's speciality is Christmas songs even if it is Thanksgiving. I hope Liam doesn't think Grandma sounds like a kazoo like Grandpa does! Love to all, Grandma Deb
UGH!! He is THE cutest! Looks like Super mom and Super Gran are doing great...I can't wait to hold him for hours coming up soon. Miss you all - you look like things are wonderful...Brittany
4 comments:
I. MISS. LIAM!!!!! 26 days and counting til we get to snuggle again. the rocking chair is waiting. xoxoxo mallie
I can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving and to sing more songs to Liam :)
Love you!!!
Aunt Linds
What a sweet sweet little boy!...and so loved! Grandma's speciality is Christmas songs even if it is Thanksgiving. I hope Liam doesn't think Grandma sounds like a kazoo like Grandpa does!
Love to all,
Grandma Deb
UGH!! He is THE cutest! Looks like Super mom and Super Gran are doing great...I can't wait to hold him for hours coming up soon. Miss you all - you look like things are wonderful...Brittany
Post a Comment