Liam has had a fun weekend with the Renfros...My parents and Amelia were all here to play with him. I think he was held for 72 hours straight! He and Meha instantly bonded since they speak the same language...she got so many smiles out of him! He also had a date with his girlfriend Eloise to watch college football. This Friday is his 2 month checkup so we'll see how big he is!! Okay let's get to the cuteness....
Liam wants to be just like Uncle Cameron...seems he is bringing martial arts to the army:)
I guess the shirts say it all...
Liam and his cutie girlfriend Eloise...
Little man riding to pick up Meha from the airport...I loved the hoodie and wanted a pic, but I think the flash startled him :)
Meha's visit!!
Okay so he loves to look at himself...but who can blame him?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Que chulo! I can't believe how fast Liam is growing! Couldn't begin to pick a favorite part of him! From head to toe he is the sweetest, most beautiful baby.
he is the MOST precious, I want to hold him again... can you send him FedEx so we can play together some more... he is an excellent shopper! Miss you guys, thanks for having me- aunt milla
2 comments:
Que chulo!
I can't believe how fast Liam is growing! Couldn't begin to pick a favorite part of him! From head to toe he is the sweetest, most beautiful baby.
I love you three very very much.
Grandma Debbie
he is the MOST precious, I want to hold him again... can you send him FedEx so we can play together some more... he is an excellent shopper!
Miss you guys, thanks for having me-
aunt milla
Post a Comment