We were so proud to find out that Mrs. Entzminger nominated Liam for Star Student! He brought home Pouncer for some playtime and made a great poster about himself...
Love seeing him announced at GMB!
With a dab of course...
Friday lunches with B and her bests...Harper, Geetika, Anna, Maci, and Charlie. Nora LOVES being included at the kinder table :)
December 6th we woke up to find St. Nick had left presents in our stockings!Just some cute things Bryn has been writing about at school and home. I love that she is really enjoying reading and writing!
We met Pops and Nana for a night in Santa's Wonderland in College Station. What a cool place!
The next day we found a little local winter carnival which the kids enjoyed as well...
The next weekend in Dallas, Grandma took the girls and me to see the Nutcracker. Nora especially loved it!
This time of year we always make lots and lots of cookies!
While I love the Winter Party at school, this year was particularly special (and time-consuming!) since I was the Room Parent Coordinator over the whole school and planned all parties for 2nd grade. Lots of late nights doing things like making water bottles into reindeers (Nick is rolling his eyes right now, ha). I know the kids love it and ONE day will appreciate this!
Liam loves Mrs. E and is SO sad she is moving :( She started him off to a great first semester of 2nd grade!
Bryn had a cute party as well, and somehow Nora always works her into the fun :)
Still spending Friday nights at the PIT for Liam's goalie training. We are getting creative during the 1.5 hour the girls and I sit there...
Work party and a fun night out...
Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's house...
Our gift of whipped cream and Pie Face were a big hit :)


































No comments:
Post a Comment