Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 2016: Staying Active and Celebrating Birthdays!

2016 started off as expected.  Busy, silly, cold...and weird.  Looking back on the pics, I wish it's funny to see what our month consisted of :)

Bryn loves her new watch and taking pics/videos of the family.  Sometimes when I'm on the phone or driving, I look up to find her wrist pointed at me behind her silent smile.  She has a lot of film she could probably blackmail me with one day, haha!


 So now we are in the awesome stage where Nora can dress herself...of course this means I have to go along with her crazy outfits.  If it means one less daily task for me...I'll take it!
 Liam reading his book from Santa, Hatchet.  Very big boy and very cool.
 They all love playing Contraptions...
 and Heads Up...during dinner.  Sure, whatever works!
 Is Manchester United playing today? Yup, I think so!
 Getting out some energy at the nature reserve...



 I started working out with a trainer at the gym.  The kids and Nick are very supportive :)  Lunges on the way out with Nora...
Nick and Bryn doing the at-home military mom work out I couldn't do...
 I get it Bryn, you are a rock star!
 Lately Bryn is my biggest helper...laundry, clean up, taking care of Nora.  I joke I will sneak her out of kindergarten because I need her!!
 Yup, it finally got cold this month...
 January birthdays...Liam celebrated with Jackson and Joshua.


For my birthday this year, Nick and the kids gave me SPFC shirt to wear to the kids games...
 and a special trip to NYC with Bryn and Nick later this summer!
 But the best BIRTH day was baby Pepper!!  We were all so excited to finally meet her.


 Especially Bryn, who dubbed herself Pepper's "God cousin" :)

No comments: