Christmas started early this year, as we had too many events to fit in! First we did our pancake breakfast with Santa at church. The kids made their lists for Santa and enjoyed lots of pancakes and sausage. Liam decided he was "too old" to sit on Santa's lap but the girls entertained me :)
I did get Liam in a Santa picture with his playgroup buddies. We don't see our playgroup friends that often now that we are all in different schools, but we love this annual tradition! Nora was not amused with her friends crowding in on her Santa time :)
Grandma planned a special trip to Ft. Worth to take Lindsey, Bryn and I to see the Nutcracker ballet!
Family dinner out at a new Greek restaurant...not Christmas exactly, just fun, especially when they lit our appetizer on fire at the table.
Christmas lights (or Diwali lights as Nora calls them) are up! The kids have begged for rainbow lights for years and Nick finally acquiesced :)
December 6th-St Nick's Day! Love that my children continue this tradition. This year St. Nick stuffed their stockings with play dough, glitter glue, DVDs and mini boxes of contraband cereal!
Liam's 1st grade holiday party at school...
As room mom, I helped set up...with my little helpers who passed out the treats to the big kids :)Book exchange...
Table friends Juhita and Chloe...
Soccer over the holiday break...cheering for Bryn at PSA.
Mallie and Dallie took Liam and I to see Elf the Musical downtown. We enjoyed the buffet before the play which was an extra special treat!
Making Christmas cookies for our teachers with my best helper :)
We attended a live nativity at a local church. It was put on by children and the kids enjoyed it!
They also had crafts of making bread and bracelets...
Afterwards we had a family dinner out!
We attended a classical Christmas concert with dinner and kids games afterwards. We met the Ference and Knight family there although I didn't get them in the pics
Life-size gingerbread house decorating!
Cookie decorating...and eating!
Bryn's Christmas musical with her church school class (in the purple shirt, partially blocked!) Nick got to attend since I was in the infant room.Liam's Christmas program...
I had a great year with Nora and her friends in the infant room during church school. Lots of pretend and dress-up...and blocks and trains since she was the only girl :)
ICE! at the Gaylord...I didn't get any pictures inside this year because it was cold and we were wrangling 3 wandering kids in blue coats...but they enjoyed it very much! Especially the hot cocoa afterwards...






































No comments:
Post a Comment