We had so much fun in April. Our soccer was still on hiatus due to rain and muddy fields but that was okay because we just had more free time. And the weather finally warmed up! I have really enjoyed teaching Bryn's faith formation class this year. She and Liam are really starting to understand the meaning of Easter and I love seeing them learn our traditions like Stations of the Cross. Even Nora enjoys her church school nursery while I'm teaching :) The kids on Palm Sunday...
Getting Easter baskets from Grandma and Grandpa...
Gymnastics and ballet..
And swim! Liam started swimming again. This year he's learning his strokes and is getting much better.
Freestyle...
Back stroke...
We took advantage of a warm morning at the zoo! The girls wanted to hold hands which was just precious!!
We met playgroup for our Easter playdate tradition...can't believe this started almost 5 years ago! Sweet friends :)
Easter egg hunt...
Easter morning, opening their baskets!
We had Easter brunch at our house...and then we played games...
games...
and more games!
The girls and I met up with Liz, Kate and Rachel who are all new moms on maternity leaves! Love having a weekday meet up with my Cali girls :) Hiking in Arbor Hills...
Playing in Grapevine...
We also love meeting up with Alison and Brenna to jump or bounce!
We were all so excited to go to the opening game of the Rough Riders, complete with fireworks afterwards!
We had a lot of special birthdays this month..Emma Kate, Lindsey, and Fox!
The girls and I have so much fun on our days together, even when we are just doing the normal routine...babysitting Fox...
Laundry and sweeping...
Art work...
When Liam gets home, the first thing he does is run to play with "Wilson", his indoor soccer ball. He makes stats for himself and runs up and down the hall playing make believe premiership or world cup games. And of course keeps track of who wins his one-man games! I hope he doesn't outgrow this too soon, because I love this :)
Nora had her first dentist appointment...which she was very excited about :)











































No comments:
Post a Comment