So despite my best efforts...we only got more busy in March :)
I hosted Pepper's Sip 'N See, Liz's baby sprinkle, and Lindsey's bridal shower! Luckily I had help and they all came out wonderfully!
Bryn also hosted her own gathering...an art show! The whole family kindly RSVP'd to her evite...because if they didn't, she called them and asked them to :) But needless to say, it was a hit!
Dallie took the kids for a polar bear swim...
Seriously. Look at me and look at them!
They warmed up in the hot tub afterwards!
We babysat Fox and Pepper...
Liam got a free ticket to the Mavs game for his good grades, so we took the big kids. They LOVED it!
Liam and I had an epic Ticket to Ride battle during the girls' nap time...
Packing school lunches...trying to break up the sandwich monotony!Cute preschool girls!
Big kids started swim/stroke lessons. Liam is doing awesome and loves butterfly because he says it's like doing the worm in the water :) Bryn just jumped in the first lesson and started swimming!! She is determined to not wear water wings this summer.
Liam lost his first tooth at school! Finally at 7.5, it happened!! Of course when showing it to Mallie in the pick up line after school, he dropped it in her car. I'm sure we'll find it at some point but for now he wrote a note and made a substitute tooth :)
Over Spring Break, we went to the Perot museum with Justin, Audrey and Liam...
and roller skating...
and to Lil Ninjas...
and did color me mine with Brenna...
Liam gets a much needed haircut...not the mohawk he wanted!
Malle and Dallie took Bryn and I to the Little Mermaid production. We both loved it!
We had a nice Easter and a great brunch with the fan (no pics of it)
Easter brunch after church at the Lingerfelts...
Liam selling camp cards for his boy scout pack. He was such a good salesman!
End of the year boy scout ceremony. Liam earned his Tiger badge and I got an award for being his pack leader :)
Nick went to Vegas with the brother-in-laws. I texted to see what he was up to. He texted back this picture. Woohoo!
When he came back in town, he took this kids out to Ihop for breakfast and to see Zootopia...
Sad news this month...the Ference family decided to move back to IN ;( We only had them in TX for about a year, but we did it enjoy and will definitely be visiting them soon!






























































No comments:
Post a Comment